Product Name: TeamTexter® 2.0 Web Application
Release Number: v2.0 SP4
Date of Release: October 6, 2022
Overview: This service pack includes minor user interface updates and new features to the web application.
1. New Feature – Ability for Users to Change Password
- Issue Summary: Users didn’t have a way to self-serve change their passwords from the application.
- Resolution: Now by clicking on the user avatar and navigating to Profile, the user can change their own password from within the application.
- Impacts: None.
2. New Feature – TeamTexter 2.0 Now Compatible with Oracle Recruiting Cloud
- Issue Summary: TeamTexter 2.0 had not been successfully operational with Oracle Recruiting Cloud (ORC) due to some limitations within Oracle Recruiting Cloud.
- Resolution: TeamTexter 2.0 has been tested with Oracle Recruiting Cloud and is working as expected with back-end coding and workarounds.
- Impacts: Implementation is now available for TeamTexter 2.0 with ORC.
3. New Feature – User Login Activity
- Issue Summary: TeamTexter support was not able to determine if accounts signed up online (as fraudulent accounts) had actual login attempts to use TeamTexter.
- Resolution: In TeamTexter 2.0 support module, it can be seen when a user logs into the TeamTexter 2.0 application.
- Impacts: All TeamTexter Administrators (Support) must register for 2FA to be able to login.
4. New Feature – Ability to Add to Group Through Workflow Actions
- Issue Summary: After setting up a workflow to trigger for a certain criteria, there was no action to Add to Group.
- Resolution: The action has been added to Add to Groups within the Workflow settings.
- Impacts: Text recipients can now be added to Groups through Workflow Actions.
5. Bug Fix – Message Listing Shows When Message Count is Clicked in Groups
- Issue Summary: When the message count link was clicked from the Group listing, the messages would not appear in the Message list.
- Resolution: The messages now appear when the message count link is clicked.
- Impacts: None.