Communications with persons in TeamTexter 2.0 are done through the Message component of the system. Communications include messages sent out through Basic 2-way texting, Campaigns, and Workflows.
From the Messages left filter you can view the 4 messages subsections
- List – a listing of all messages sent through TeamTexter 2.0. This list will show any message no matter who initiated the conversation
- Starred – a listing of all messages sent through TeamTexter 2.0 where the conversation has been Starred. Messages are Starred to highlight and segment those messages for easy access or importance
- Archived – a listing of all messages sent through TeamTexter 2.0 that are no longer in use. These messages are Archived to remove them from the main messaging list but they are still accessible when needed
- Tagged – a listing of all messages sent through TeamTexter 2.0 where a tag has been added to categorize the message
Sending a Message from the People Listing
- To send a message manually from the People Listing, from the left panel select the People heading
- Using the Checkbox on the left select the Person(s) that you are wanting to conversate with. NOTE: Only those whom have OptIn will receive text messages sent.
- From the Bulk Actions drop down select to Send Message
- The Send Message window will display.
- Enter your text message and select Send
Sending a Message from the List, Starred, Archived, or Tagged Message Listing
- From the Messages filter select the location of the person you want to communicate with
- Available Persons will be shown, select the name of the individual to send the message
- In the Type a Message box, enter your text message
- Once message has been entered, you have several options
- Send the message immediately
- Use the Schedule button to schedule the message to send later
NOTE: Only those individuals that have Opted In will receive any messages.
NOTE: When sending a URL, it is recommended to use the URL shortener () to ensure the URL is received without breaking across multiple text messages
Sending a Message from the Group Listing
- From the left panel, select Group Listing
- Select the Group you want to send a message to
- From the Actions drop down, select to Send Message
- When the send message box appears enter your text message
- Select Send
- The message will be sent to anyone assigned to that group and sent messages can be viewed under the Messages, List section