A group is a way to organize and segment individuals added to TeamTexter. Groups can be used to segment people, communication efficiently. Groups provide a simplified way to manage people assigned to campaigns. Tags can also be added to groups to categorize the types of people included.
- From the left filter, select the Groups heading
- Select to Add a Group
- Enter the Name of the Group
- Enter the website (if applicable). (Ex. You are creating a group for a Professional organization you are sourcing from, you might want to include the website for that professional organization for reference)
- Enter any Tags (if applicable)
- Select an Owner for the group.
Selecting an owner is optional but can assist with segmentation when that functionality is made available.
- Select the button
- The group is now created and available for use
You can also add a Group from the Group Listing page
- From the left filter select Group Listing
- The Groups page will display, on the right header select the link
- Complete the form to add a group
- Enter a Name for the Group
- Website (if applicable)
- Tags (if applicable)
- Owner(s) (if applicable)
- Select Save